Welcome to our 2017-2018 Team Nikos Club Basketball season! Please complete the following steps (1 through 6) on the registration checklist. It is recommended to complete these items in the order outlined below, as you will need certain items/steps completed before you go to complete your online registration.
STEP 1: AAU MEMBERSHIP – Obtain your player’s 2018 AAU “Extended” Membership. To join or renew membership, CLICK HERE. TEAM NIKOS CLUB CODE: WWC6WC.
STEP 2: EMERGENCY CONTACT – Determine an Emergency Contact and phone number for your player(s). This should be someone other than the player’s parents. You will be asked for this information during the online the registration process.
STEP 3: DISCLOSURE – Read our 2017-18 Team Nikos Orientation Packet/Parent Handbook in its entirety, as well as our Acceptance of Commitment Contract, Terms and Conditions and Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability documents. You will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the terms in all of these documents by digitally signing them in your online registration. Here are the links to each of these documents:
- 2017-18 Orientation Packet/Parent Handbook
- 2017-18 Acceptance of Commitment Contract, Terms and Conditions
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability
STEP 4: REGISTRATION – Complete registration online by accessing the link below. NOTE: If you have multiple children in the program, you will need to complete the process one time for each child.
STEP 5: DOCUMENTATION – Collect and submit the following documentation, which you must turn in within 48 hours of completing your online registration (Step 4 above). You may:
(1) PREFERRED – send documents electronically. You may click on the link below to upload your documents online, OR email them to BOTH Lori Thacker (email@example.com) and Carol Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(2) Bring hard copies to turn in at the Player/Parent Registration and Welcome Meeting on September 5th.
If uploading or emailing your documents, you will need to scan or photograph them (make sure the information is in focus and be read clearly – use a high resolution when scanning or photographing) and have them saved to your computer:
- Player’s 2018 AAU membership card (see Step 1 above)
- Player’s Birth Certificate
- Player’s most recent school Report Card
- Copy of your Phone or Utility bill (showing your home address)
STEP 6: UNIFORM/GEAR ORDER – All NEW players MUST submit your uniform/gear order and pay online by going to the following link. RETURNING players may opt to purchase items, if needed, by going to the same link. Again, you will need to complete the process one time for each child your are registering. If uncertain about sizes, you may complete Step 6 within 2 days of attending the Player/Parent Registration and Welcome Meeting on September 5th (DEADLINE TO COMPLETE STEP 6: Midnight on September 7, 2017).
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL:
- All steps outlined above have been completed
- All four player documentation items have been emailed or turned in
- Your registration payment has been received
- NEW PLAYERS: Your payment for your uniform/gear order and payment has been received
For questions about online registration, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you, and welcome to the Team Nikos Basketball Family!