Welcome to our Spring-Summer 2018 Team Nikos Club Basketball season! Please complete the following steps (1 through 6) on the registration checklist that follows. It is recommended to complete these items in the order outlined below, as you will need certain items/steps completed before you go to complete your online registration.
**HINT** Look for the bullet points below!
STEP 1: AAU MEMBERSHIP – Obtain your player’s 2018 AAU “Extended” Membership:
- To join or renew membership, CLICK HERE. TEAM NIKOS CLUB CODE: WWC6WC.
STEP 2: READ WELCOME PACKET AND PLAYER/PARENT HANDBOOK – If you have not already, please read our Spring-Summer 2018 Welcome Packet and Spring-Summer 2018 Player/Parent Handbook (see links below) – you will be asked to confirm your agreement to specific parts of these documents during the registration process:
STEP 3: REGISTRATION – Complete registration online by accessing the link below. NOTE: If you have multiple children in the program, you will need to complete the process one time for each child:
STEP 4: CONCUSSION INFORMATION – Please DOWNLOAD (click here) our concussion information sheet and review the information with your youth athlete(s) who are joining our program. THEN – please go to the following link to confirm that you have read the information and reviewed it with your child(ren):
STEP 5: UNIFORM/GEAR ORDER – All NEW players MUST submit your uniform/gear order and pay online by going to the following link. RETURNING players may opt to purchase items, if needed, by going to the same link. Again, you will need to complete the process one time for each child your are registering. If uncertain about sizes, you may complete Step 5 within 24 hours of attending the Player/Parent Registration and Welcome Meeting on February 27th (DEADLINE TO COMPLETE STEP 5: Midnight on February 28, 2018).
STEP 6: DOCUMENTATION – Collect and submit the following documentation, which you must turn in within 48 hours of completing your online registration (Step 3 above):
- Player’s 2018 AAU membership card (see Step 1 above)
- Player’s Birth Certificate
- Player’s most recent school Report Card OR School ID Card
- Copy of your Phone or Utility bill (showing your home address)
(1) PREFERRED – send documents electronically. You may CLICK HERE to upload your documents online, OR email them to BOTH Lori Thacker (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Carol Miller (email@example.com). You will need to scan or photograph them (make sure the information is in focus and be read clearly – use a high resolution when scanning or photographing) and have them saved to your computer.
(2) Bring hard copies to turn in at the Player/Parent Registration and Welcome Meeting on February 27th.
****PLEASE NOTE: YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL:
- All steps outlined above have been completed
- All four player documentation items have been emailed or turned in
- Your registration payment has been received
- You have confirmed that you have read our concussion information sheet
- NEW PLAYERS: Your order and payment for your uniform/gear package has been received
For questions about online registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and welcome to the Team Nikos Basketball Family!